Customer Lifecycle Manager - CLIENTSIDE 6 MONTH FREELANCE £350 per day!
Reporting into the Senior Retention Manager, this global entertainment company are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager to join the digital direct to consumer team. The team is responsible for developing the overall lifecycle programme and vision for the direct to consumer guest base for this company's digital membership / subscription service.
You will be specifically responsible for the overall delivery and operational management of the CRM, retention and loyalty strategy. You will deliver a first class, pre-emptive guest lifecycle that develops a successful long term guest relationship, deliver high levels of guest satisfaction and minimises churn.
This role is responsible for the delivery, optimisation and evolution of the multi-channel Customer Lifecycle plan across EMEA, from welcome right through to win-back. This role is pivotal to the success of the service at a regional level, and requires solid multi-channel CRM skills to ensure that in all countries that the service is available, the service remains top of mind and that customers use and discover the most appropriate content, features and platforms to ensure they are retained.
The success of the role will be measured against a number of key metrics including channel engagement (e.g. open, clickthrough) key usage metrics (e.g. features, functionality, content type) and ultimately whether the programme is driving tenure.
Areas of Accountability
- Delivery & evolution of customer lifecycle strategy & plan, across EMEA.
- Lifecycle communications & messaging.
- Tenure and customer usage targets.
Areas of Responsibility
Driving the CRM plan across EMEA
• Take ownership of the delivery & evolution of the customer lifecycle strategy (supporting the Senior Manager and Senior Retention Manager, EMEA) to deepen guest relationships, build engagement, encourage advocacy and ultimately tenure.
• Deliver the plan within the agreed budget and timescale and demonstrate ROI through putting in place effective tracking, measurement and evaluation processes.
• Gain the support and buy-in through exciting and influencing key internal stakeholders through ongoing and proactive communication and ideas.
• Be the team expert in lifecycle management.
Guest Management across EMEA
• Drive engagement from guests through delivering a personalised, segmented communication plan covering the guest lifecycle from Welcome to Win Back, and within multiple channels: email, push, in-app message, retargeting etc.
• Build strong guest relationship through the effective deployment and utilisation of all communication channels
• Demonstrate effective tracking, measurement and evaluation of communications.
• Identify & use key technology or tools for campaign deployment e.g SWRVE, Campaign Commander
• Manage & track the budget, including issuance of POs
Campaign Planning & Execution across EMEA
• Identify the need for and implement retention models and triggers across the lifecycle strategies: welcome, early life, at risk, cancellation, winback
• Design & plan all retention campaigns and offers promoting a test, measure and learn culture
• Create clear, compelling and complete briefing documents for internal team and external agencies as required, and collaborate with the CRM team for campaign delivery
• Lead the creative, production and execution of all campaigns (collaborating with Snr Manager, Marketing EMEA) putting the customer at the heart of the creative development.
Optimisation & Refinement across EMEA
• Use analytical data to continuously test, measure and optimize the retention and loyalty program ensuring these continue to meet the delivery of key business metrics including tenure, frequency of usage, early life behaviours etc
• Demonstrate a knowledge of business KPIs, constantly driving to increase business performance through data insights.
• Collaborate with the wider team (BI, Guest Services, CRM and Insights) to identify the key drivers of both churn and dis-satisfaction & put activities in place to address these.
• Be the subject matter expert, ensuring the business is fully briefed of market changes, best practice and latest advancements related to guest retention & loyalty practices
- Direct to consumer experience essential – ideally in a subscription environment
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a business or marketing degree
- Deep experience in lifecycle management and optimisation
- Experience in execution of CRM campaigns and evaluation through multiple channels (push, email, in-app, retargeting)
- Experience in cross functional stake holder management
- Budget Management
- Experience in the management of agency / 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Experience of loyalty strategies in European markets an advantage, but not essential.
- Analytical skills, specifically in the areas of financials and guest data.
- Ability to interpret complex data, identify conclusion and recommend course of action.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Clear and articulate communicator.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft suite of products – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong presentation skills
Apply for Customer Lifecycle Manager - CLIENTSIDE 6 MONTH FREELANCE £350 per day!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly