Email Campaign Manager Eloqua
Email Campaign Manager (Eloqua)
Permanent - Full/Time
South West London
circa £50,000 pa + benefits
Our client is a global B2B organisation offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Email Campaign Manager.
You will ideally have experience in Eloqua, creating campaign flows and canvasses, segmenting and manipulating data. Post-campaign review will be a part of your role as you will be expected to use those insights into target audience behaviours and trends to improve campaigns.
Our client has invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing programs in particular Oracle Marketing Segments, OBIEE and Eloqua integrated with Salesforce CRM in order to be much more responsive to customers' needs.
* Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of the customer and an understanding of/interest in technology
* Experience of Eloqua and creating Campaign Flows
* Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
* A strong understanding of the role of data segmentation and planning within Direct and Digital Marketing campaigns
* A friendly attitude and team player
* Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
* Passion to develop projects and understanding of the marketing automation discipline
* Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
* Experience using Salesforce will also be an advantage
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you would prefer not to have your details and CV kept on file, please note this on your application or contact Armstrong Lloyd Recruitment directly.
Apply for Email Campaign Manager Eloqua
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly