Senior Account Executive or Account Manager (Healthcare) - Advertising Agency - C London - To £33k
Senior Account Executive or Account Manager (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £33k
Full service, integrated, global communications agency seeks a talented Account Manager (or a Senior Account Executive looking for a step up to Account Manager) with pharma / healthcare experience.
The agency’s origins are in New York City and they have since grown to a globally recognised network of companies that speak health to every audience and in every medium that matters.
They are dedicated to building world-class healthcare brands among healthcare professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers digital and television broadcast media, print, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
They are a curious lot by nature—and what they discover, they want to share. Step inside the walls and discover infectious energy, new ideas, new tech and new ways of approaching healthcare.
Their London office brings the above to life in an exciting and truly unique environment.
The Senior Account Executive / Account Manager role
The agency is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their team to work on some fascinating clients, professional challenges, and have a good laugh every day.
The Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring that projects are run and delivered smoothly and efficiently, within timeline and budget.
The role is focused on the details of delivering internal briefs, external presentations to clients and internal reporting.
The Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will be a self-starting dynamo ready to excite the agency’s existing clients and open the doors to new prospects on the strength of your own experience.
You will be an Account Manager, or an experienced Senior Account Executive looking for a promotion, with proven experience who excels at working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
You will be very organised and have excellent communication skills. You will have determination and a passion for delivering complex campaigns within budget and deadlines.
You’ll have an eye for detail, enjoy the challenge of getting to grips with technical information and be able to assimilate complex content and translate it into something that’s engaging for a variety of audiences.
You’ll have a good pace of work and enjoy working on a varied range of clients and sectors.
You will be confident in managing client accounts and building strong relationships with the agency’s clients.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to support your Senior Account Manager / Account Director to juggle workloads across various high-profile accounts
- Ability to manage and sustain excellent client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality control of any services and materials undertaken
- Financial understanding in order to create estimates, reconcile and track financial status on jobs and keep line manager and clients up to date
- Proven experience in the healthcare communications field, with a focus in pharmaceuticals
- Ideally a good mixture of campaign implementation experience at a local, EU and global level
- Experience in understanding and interpreting business finance information
- Excellent project management skills and a sound understanding of the production process, including digital
Salary and benefits
The salary is to £33k and the agency also offers an unbelievable range of additional benefits.
Stunning opportunity at one of the world’s finest, most recognisable agencies.
Senior Account Executives and Account Managers with healthcare / pharmaceuticals experience, please send us your CV today.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com