Junior Marketing Manager
My client is one of the most renowned recording studios, now on the lookout for an extremely talented Junior Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of Digital as well as Head of Marketing. Working in a small team, you will be responsible for end to end campaign management including the budgets. You will also be responsible for multi-faceted day to day responsibilities, which will include (and not limited to):
1. Management of brand marketing calendar
2. Responsibility for copywriting and blogging
3. Management of social media communities
4. Tracking the effectiveness of existing campaigns and driving data acquisition through effective use of data segmentation and CRM tactics
5. Effective artist management and assisting with events when required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in integrated marketing campaign management and will be confident to deal with senior stakeholders, and contribute to the marketing strategy. If this sounds like you, apply today!