Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager (DM / Data) - To £30k
Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager (Direct Marketing / Data) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £30k + great benefits
Superb, multi award-winning international agency seeks an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to work on the agency’s biggest and most prestigious client account.
This leading direct and digital marketing agency is part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The account is the biggest in the agency and still growing and the client satisfaction scores are among their highest.
This account is likely to be the most multi-faceted and strategic account you’ll ever work on.
It involves communicating to every household in the UK across multiple channels and the client has outsourced all marketing deliverables to the agency, so they (and you!) will get to lead the marketing objectives and strategy and actually drive real behaviour change.
You will also get to work with and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry, both within the agency’s internal team, but also alongside industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
This is a unique role in which you don’t just get involved in the communications and marketing, but you will also get the opportunity to build much broader skills and knowledge about running a business.
The Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager role and what’s required to do it well
Data is key to everything the agency does and the Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will need a keen interest in data-driven campaigns - with the opportunity to be involved in the management of the whole process from selections through to analysis to gain learning and insight.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into and supporting an AD – you will need to have strong delivery skills, experience of working in print and digital channels and knowledge of the end-to-end process
- Developing strong internal relationships across the agency
- Financially savvy; able to manage budgets, keep on top of client estimates and billing, as well as monitoring utilisation to ensure projects are managed efficiently if you are an Account Manager, and you will support this if you are an AE or SAE
- Developing strong client relationships by confidently delivering on time and against expectations.
Skills and personal attributes required for the Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager role
- Great client services skills – professional, attention to detail, able to prioritise effectively, thinking ahead, able to work under pressure and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills – articulate in person and in writing, at ease building relationships both with colleagues and clients alike, well organised, able to think on your feet
- Positive, enthusiastic and ambitious mindset – confident, strong team player, demonstrates positive energy, a willingness to learn, expressing curiosity in the wider agency and industry.
- An inquisitive mind, problem solving skills and resourcefulness to bring together data, insight and creative to help drive new ideas.
Qualifications and / or training required for this role:
- Likely to be a graduate with previous direct and / or digital experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at picking up new processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Digitally literate, with experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary and benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £30k) plus a great benefits package including 25 days' holiday, an extra day off for your birthday, private health and life assurance and LOADS of excellent soft benefits too.
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Executives, Senior Account Executives or Account Managers with strong direct marketing and data experience, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager (DM / Data) - To £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly