Paid Search Manager
I am partnered with an exciting start-up in Central London and have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join the team. This would suit a strong people manager with a solid Paid Search background who is looking to join a fast growing start-up.
As Paid Search Manager you will work across Paid Search (Adwords, Bing, Re-Marketing, Paid Social etc) in multiple markets within a team of driven, and passionate Search Marketing professionals You will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets. The role is very much strategy and people management with ad hoc hands on campaign management. Knowledge of Adwords Scripts / Automation would be a big plus!
- Day to day management of these accounts: trafficking, bid management, optimisation, analysing, drawing insights to, implementing innovative management techniques in order to maximise campaign performance
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry vertical, marketing goals and objectives of each of the category of products
- Assisting with planning, organisation, development and timely delivery of assets for Commercial and Marketing teams in the UK and Europe
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team and local market teams
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues to the head of Paid Search
- Manage a strong strategy tailored to meet or exceed the business and marketing objectives
- Using a variety of tools to compile and draw insight from business performance and benchmark in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of each account
- Developing your own product knowledge as tools/products evolve/change
- Proven track record of hands on PPC management
- Advanced Excel skills / Highly numerate with great business acumen
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (Adwords, Marin, DoubleClick, Kenshoo,…)
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly - and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Additional language a plus but not essential
As Paid Search Manager you will be rewarded with a generous base salary, bonus, excellent discounts, and above all an opportunity to develop your Paid Search career within the business. Many of the senior managers started at the business in an Executive level role before working their way up. The office is located in the heart of Central London close to multiple tube lines.
Keen to learn more? Then don't delay and apply to this ad now. Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki, or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
Paid Search Manager, c. £40k, eCommerce, Central London
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.