Do you have an interest in the beauty and spa industry and experience working on luxury brands?
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Junior Designer to join this well established, leading luxury products company to work within the in house studio team, focusing on designing marketing collateral for the yearly calendar promotions, point of sale, digital, packaging, advertising and literature. Digital skills in the production of website promotional assets and emails is important and a certain amount of time would be required for general studio assistant duties. Developing artwork skills would also be required.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Creative design, working alongside the senior designer from initial concept to developing this across other pieces within a campaign
- Assist with the construction of consumer facing emails in Photoshop in preparation for HTML build (done externally)
- Preparation of presentation documents
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL BASE:
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (essential)
- Degree or equivalent in design / visual communication
- Previous experience of ideally 1-2 years in a studio within a team
- A strong portfolio that illustrates creative skills
- Previous experience in digital communications
- Ideally some experience in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work across a number of different disciplines
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible and an understanding of deadlines
- An eye for detail
- A natural enjoyment and curiosity for design and keeping up with trends, styles and technology
- An interest in the beauty and spa industry and ideally experience working on luxury brands
- A can do positive attitude and keen to learn
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly