Project Manager - Market Research & User Experience
- Central Bristol location.
- Perfect for somebody in recruitment who’s looking to break away from sales.
- Opportunity to join a company with big plans for expansion and the opportunity to progress your career.
This is a unique opportunity for a recruitment consultant / or junior project manager to join a specialist market research business. There are lots of synergies between the recruitment process and the processes you’d manage in this role therefore if your background lies within recruitment and you’re looking to break away from sales, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing
Working with a wide range of clients across the UK, you'll get stuck into projects, quickly getting to grips with client needs and targeting participants from their database and through Linkedin. You’ll need to target accurately so ensure participants will tick the boxes needed for each specific market research project; typically pulling together research teams for UX ie. mobile app testing, usability testing, games testing, focus groups to in-depth interviews, and more.
You’ll manage your projects end to end, from brief and sourcing participants, to profiling these people to your clients, getting approval and scheduling and organising meetings whilst regularly updating clients, discussing challenges and offering solutions.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in juggling a heavy workload, managing multiple one clients and working to tight deadlines.
- Keep a calm head and organised throughout a busy workload.
- Confident communicator with the ability to manage the expectations or clients and customers alike (people of all ages, culture, education and position up to board level).
- You could currently be working as a project manager, account manager or recruitment consultant.
For all your hard work and efforts you'll be rewarded with a salary of £19k – £22k and the chance to join a company with big plans for expansion and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please get in touch with Hannah directly at ADLIB for further information.
Apply for Project Manager - Market Research & User Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly