Pharma/Life Science PR Junior Account Manager – Account Manager
This small, vibrant and niche Cheshire PR consultancy is looking for an enthusiastic and detail orientated PR Junior Account Manager or Account Manager who has Pharma/Life Science PR experience to join their expanding team.
The consultancy works across an impressive portfolio of US and European life science brands and the role would involve account/project management, technical copy writing, client servicing, event organising and media relations.
Due to the technical and complex nature of their clients, candidates need to have need exceptional writing skills and the ability to get your head around complex subject matter. Attention to detail, excellent client servicing, account management and a ‘can do’ attitude is vital – this agency has very close and long term relationships with their clients, so being able to forge solid client relationships is important.
Candidate skill/experience requirements include:
- Previous PR agency experience
- Pharma/life science PR experience
- Excellent copy writing skills with a flair for creating insightful and interesting content.
- The ability to take on new information, research around topics and confidently produce copy that sets clients apart in a fast paced industry
- Social media activity
- Account management
- Event management
- Proactive, ambitious and passionate
- Relationship building and liaison skills/networking with colleagues, clients and the media
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239