Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Senior Brand Marketing role at one of Europe's largest digital / mobile payments solution and digital wallet providers.
The role is operationally-led and plays an integral part in bringing a new brand identity to life.
Salary to £80,000 + bonus.
This would suit an experience digitally-led brand marketer that has experience within a digital or technology focussed business.
- Driving the integration of the brand architecture and positioning in cooperation with the VP Brand Marketing and the business units
- Defining and managing the dependencies and relationships between the Group Brand and the whole spectrum of stakeholders including consumers, partners, merchants, regulators, governmental/regulatory bodies etc
- Support the VP Brand Marketing in all Brand related tasks and projects
- Exercise daily Brand Controlling in cooperation with the Group Creative Director
- Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace
- Be the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the Group
Key experiences and Qualifications;
- Master in Business Administration, specialisation in Marketing or similar
- 7 years of international multi brand/multi product marketing experience ideally in payment, online payments or a related industry.
- International experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands on approach, ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to motivate and initiate and lead change
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills