Head of eCommerce - Exciting Brand
Are you an eCommerce and Digital Marketing maestro?
- Great salary, benefits and culture
- Opportunity to build and grow a mega marketing team
- Based in Peterborough
- Outside-the-box company culture, not your average role!
For more information contact Stephen @ GoodEgg digital on 07535 510496
Leading brand within it's industry. Trading from over 40 outlets nationwide and a strong online market. A progressive, dynamic, ‘think-outside-the-box’ environment. Loads of fun but driven and productive too. Those who like beige need not apply.
We need an experienced and talented Head of eCommerce to form, lead and develop a crack-squad of inspired and inspiring marketeers! Could you be the one?
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to fly the flag for our brand and help us continue our rapid growth across the eCommerce landscape? Take the company from strength to strength and build and grow a talented and ingenious marketing team.
Experience in team management and the marketing skills to plan and deliver performance across the breadth of our eCommerce channels. The primary purpose of the role is to increase revenue from the channels you are responsible for.
- Grow revenues from all eCommerce platforms as well as investigating & implementing new revenue streams (video, blogs, outreach, offline marketing to drive online sales, etc.)
- Create & deliver a marketing & eCommerce strategy and schedule
- Ensuring all channels are fully optimised in terms of CRO to drive higher order volume and average order values
- Optimising customer experience delivered via all channels
- Investigate and integrate new software/technologies as and when required
- Be an inspiring and nurturing leader to your newly formed team
- Ensure your team are experts in all relevant aspects from email marketing automation to customer flows, funnels, personalisation, CRM, SEO, social and content
- Report to directors regularly on performance and strategy based on KPIs
- Set measurable marketing targets and monitor and report on performance
- Compile and manage competitor and market analysis data & tracking
- Think outside the box in a heavily regulated industry
- Responsible for limited offline activity & in-direct management of retail marketing
- Deliver creative input & inspiration
If this sounds like you then let's talk! Contact Stephen @ GoodEgg digital on 07535 510496
- Driving & funnelling web traffic
- Web Optimisation
- Design / UX
- Web Technologies
- Lateral thinking
- Minimum 3 years experience in eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience of managing an eCommerce operation
- Experience of creating/managing a marketing team
- Project management experience
- Experience of using analytics data and reacting accordingly
Apply for Head of eCommerce - Exciting Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly