Would you be interested in developing and implementing the multi-channel strategy for one of Britain's most well known casual dining brands? After recently re-structuring their senior leadership team, they now have a whole new leadership team from some great brands. They are now re-structuring their marketing team, with a view to invest heavily in this area.
- Brand Development - Take ownership of the brand - There will be a huge re-vamp of the sites look and feel as well as the external brand. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the look, feel and ethos constantly evolve.
- Campaign Management - Working closely with the MD, Head of Marketing, Digital and Operations to develop and implement a wide range of multi-channel campaigns, adding creativity and innovation.
- Menu Development - Work with Brand chef, ops team and special projects to ensure that the content of all menus is exciting and relevant.
- Local Marketing - Work with restaurants and Marketing assistant to ensure regions / restaurants to tailor the marketing strategy to a local level, relevant to the regions.
- Leadership - Lead and develop your direct report (Marketing Assistant) as well as guiding internal teams such as design, print, digital etc.
- Experience of campaign management, within a multi-site environment (Retail, Hotels, Restaurants/Bars, Cinema, Gym etc)
- You will ideally have a background of developing relationships at a local level with operations and tailoring the national strategy to suit.
- You need to be comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders and working collaboratively with the wider marketing team.