Would you be interested in developing and implementing the multi-channel strategy for one of Britain's most well known casual dining brands? After recently re-structuring their senior leadership team, they now have a whole new leadership team from some great brands. They are now re-structuring their marketing team, with a view to invest heavily in this area.
- Brand Development - Take ownership of the brand - There will be a huge re-vamp of the sites look and feel as well as the external brand. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the look, feel and ethos constantly evolve.
- Campaign Management - Working closely with the MD, Head of Marketing, Digital and Operations to develop and implement a wide range of multi-channel campaigns, adding creativity and innovation.
- Menu Development - Work with Brand chef, ops team and special projects to ensure that the content of all menus is exciting and relevant.
- Local Marketing - Work with restaurants and Marketing assistant to ensure regions / restaurants to tailor the marketing strategy to a local level, relevant to the regions.
- Leadership - Lead and develop your direct report (Marketing Assistant) as well as guiding internal teams such as design, print, digital etc.
- Experience of campaign management, within a multi-site environment (Retail, Hotels, Restaurants/Bars, Cinema, Gym etc)
- You will ideally have a background of developing relationships at a local level with operations and tailoring the national strategy to suit.
- You need to be comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders and working collaboratively with the wider marketing team.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly