We are currently working with a market leading client, based in Manchester that are looking to recruit a copywriter into their team.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for the company’s varied content production needs, including:
- Working with internal teams to coordinate and maintain an effective content strategy
- Planning and writing original content for all websites, including news, blogs and landing page copy, adapting style and tone according to the target audience
- Write engaging, creative copy under the direction of the line manager, meticulously researching and proof-reading all work.
- Write copy for a range of outlets including webpages, blogs, e-shots and print magazines. Source imagery for your blog posts and, where required, webpages.
- Producing content for effective advertising, email and social media campaigns, and marketing collateral
- Working with the video team on scripts for training and other video content
- Interviewing members, partners and industry leaders
- Working with Engagement Specialists to promote content and increase engagement among members and potential members
This is a chance for a talented, creative and energetic Writer to play a key part in an innovative and growing company. You’ll join a passionate and highly motivated team, so will need to manage your time well and hit tough deadlines.
What we need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- At least 2 years’ experience of commercial writing
- Extensive experience across all aspects of the role with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Firm understanding of the principles of content marketing and SEO
- A self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys juggling multiple tasks
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.