We are currently working with a market leading client, based in Manchester that are looking to recruit a copywriter into their team.
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for the company’s varied content production needs, including:
- Working with internal teams to coordinate and maintain an effective content strategy
- Planning and writing original content for all websites, including news, blogs and landing page copy, adapting style and tone according to the target audience
- Write engaging, creative copy under the direction of the line manager, meticulously researching and proof-reading all work.
- Write copy for a range of outlets including webpages, blogs, e-shots and print magazines. Source imagery for your blog posts and, where required, webpages.
- Producing content for effective advertising, email and social media campaigns, and marketing collateral
- Working with the video team on scripts for training and other video content
- Interviewing members, partners and industry leaders
- Working with Engagement Specialists to promote content and increase engagement among members and potential members
This is a chance for a talented, creative and energetic Writer to play a key part in an innovative and growing company. You’ll join a passionate and highly motivated team, so will need to manage your time well and hit tough deadlines.
What we need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- At least 2 years’ experience of commercial writing
- Extensive experience across all aspects of the role with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Firm understanding of the principles of content marketing and SEO
- A self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys juggling multiple tasks
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly