- Exciting and innovative technology start-up
- Work with the Marketing Manager to run campaigns to generate leads for sales
- Full-mix marketing role
- Excellent copywriting and digital (email, social, SEO, PPC) skills required
Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Manager, this marketing executive will be working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the EMEA marketing strategy. This role has a broad remit but emphasis on digital marketing (SEO, PPC, paid social, email). The successful candidate will have worked in a B2B commercial marketing role, have experience of running end to end marketing campaigns, and ideally have worked with an email automation platform (Pardot).
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the creation of the EMEA lead generation strategy
- Writing and creating great content to position the business as a thought-leader in their space
- Utilising digital marketing channels to distribute content - email (automation), social (organic and paid), and website
- Developing and running PPC and remarketing campaigns
- Organising and attending events to support lead generation for the sales team
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial environment
- Have fantastic writing skills
- Strong digital marketing knowledge and experience specifically in SEO and PPC
- A hard-working attitude
- Keen interest in photography and video would benefit
The Company: This forward-thinking technology company offer a specialist media technology creating 3D and virtual reality media solutions. This unique solution is heavily used in the photography, estate agency and architectural firms. They are looking for a bright and energetic individual to develop and implement creative but commercial digital and content campaigns to assist the sales team with quality leads.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits including: Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Gym Membership, All day snacks, further education opportunities, laundry services and commuter benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.