Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager
£40-55k depending on experience plus benefits
Role to be split between Southampton and Swindon
This is an exciting, brand new role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to take the marketing of a well-established business to great heights, propelling them into becoming a household consumer name. A leader in their field already, the position has solid foundations to build upon and your background in working with large brands either in house or agency will put you in great stead.
Due to the business having an office near Southampton and another in Swindon, three days a week will need to be spent in one location (ideally in Hampshire) and two in Swindon.
Your role will involve:
- Working very closely with the Directors to strategically formulate a robust marketing plan full of new ideas and methods
- Managing a design & marketing team, encouraging, challenging, motivating and obtaining the best results
- Ensuring work produced by the creative team is top quality and timely
- Gaining a full understanding of the business in order to achieve results and exceed expectations
- Introducing up to date digital marketing techniques and ways of exposing the brand, challenging the senior team to consider new methods and technologies
- Working closely with business partners, establishing further ways of working together and sourcing other organisations to partner with
- Analysing and reporting on results
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid marketing experience gained either client side or agency, ideally with exposure to big B2C brands but with a mix of B2B & B2C experience
- Hands on experience in all areas, including digital, but also strategically minded
- Excellent digital marketing experience
- Previous direct marketing experience
- Experience of working on rebrands and launching websites
- Eagerness to keep abreast of new methods & technologies and comfortable challenging the norm
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Positive team leadership abilities
- Marketing degree/relevant marketing related qualification
This is a very exciting new role where you can really make your mark and be at the forefront of transforming an already highly successful business into a household name. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.