Digital Marketing Executive
- Working for an established brand in the Education sector
- New product venture targeting universities across EMEA
- Digital Marketing Executive working in team of nine
- Support the wider team with delivering digital marketing tactics - SEO, PPC, Paid Social
- Hands-on experience of SEO, PPC, Analytics and Social Media required
- Both B2B and B2C marketing
Reporting to the Senior Global Digital Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with generating leads (of prospective EMEA-wide universities) for the sales team through targeted SEO, PPC and Paid Social campaigns. The digital team is responsible for attracting and retaining B2B clients and then working with the clients in order to attract a B2C (student) audience. This is a varied and interesting role for someone interested in developing their digital skills targeting both B2B and B2C audiences. This role forms an integral part of an aspirational business.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Reporting in to a Senior Global Digital Manager in a team of three digital experts
- Have an input in to the digital strategy
- Lead on tactical execution of the digital strategy
- Support the wider marketing team of nine with digital marketing activity
- Drive B2B leads to the sales team through SEO, PPC, and Paid Social campaigns
- Work with the newly acquired (and existing) B2B clients to support their digital marketing objectives
- Work with a technical optimisation digital agency
- Analyse the campaigns and make recommendation on improvements
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a commercially focused digital marketing role
- Experience of hand-on execution of SEO, PPC, and Paid Social campaigns
- Worked with analytical tools to establish what is working and not working
- A self-starter attitude
- Ideally have a passion for, or worked in, the education sector
This well-established brand within the education sector has recently undertaken a product diversification to compete yet further within the sector. This newly formed business unit (2014) has been making great strides in supporting universities across Europe. They are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to support the growth they have achieved.
The Package for Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000-35,000 + 5% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly