Senior Marketing Executive
Lloyd Recruitment Services is working with a leading Publisher in the South London/ Surrey area looking for a Senior Marketing Executive.
Working across numerous brands within events/online/magazines the role is a 360 marketing role
• Develop and execute creative marketing plans/campaigns for each brand in co-ordination with the head of marketing in order to achieve agreed targets.
• Multi-channel marketing to include: email/social media/on & off-line creative/web links/reciprocal web links
• Develop a content marketing strategy - working with the Head of Marketing and Editorial teams to engage users and drive up attendance across the portfolios
• Marketing campaigns and support for events/conferences/awards/exhibitions - including managing contra deals
• Attendance of events across the 3 product portfolios - managing the exhibition stands, liaising with delegates - in the UK and overseas
• ABC audit - management of the annual audits - working closely with all stakeholders: internal/bureau and the ABC to ensure timely submissions
• Use the full marketing mix to successfully promote events, lead generations campaigns and other various products.
• Build, manage and update event websites.
• Responsible for event collateral (design and print).
• Work closely with sales teams and provide marketing support/guidance.
• Develop strategies for data acquisition, perform data analysis and help maintain the central database.
• Liaise with all suppliers including the circulation bureau, printers and designers as required
• Help develop routes to market to include digital marketing, social media activities, email, direct mail, SEM, telemarketing etc.
• Provide detailed analysis and report across each portfolio to ensure we maximise revenue opportunity as required
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
• Ability to communicate and form working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
• Excellent organisational skills, quick thinker, problem solver and able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office packages.
• Ability to manipulate and manage data. Strong skills and evidence of success in acquiring new data.
• Experience using CRM systems.
Solid B2B Marketing experience
Subscriptions, controlled circulation and events related work experience an advantage
Excellent copywriting skills
Understanding of the use of data
B2B publishing experience desirable
Salary up to £30,000 + bonus of 10%