Web QA Tester
We have an exciting position for an experience Web QA Tester to join a UK leading digital marketing agency based in Nottingham.
As Web QA Tester, you will be working within an Agile team environment. You’ll alongside senior team members to ensure that QA practices adhere to the highest standards, with an innovative approach and ensuring work meets the required specifications within set deadlines.
You will also work with developers and other team members to quickly resolve testing issues.
- Browser and device testing and feedback issues to the dev team
- Performance, HTML CSS & accessibility validation testing
- Apply fixes for issues in content management systems, HTML, CSS and PHP
- Participate with the team in Agile planning, retrospectives and reviews
- Design tests and acceptance criteria under own direction
- Performance estimates of testing effort required for backlog items
- Understand specifications, business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Review user stories and issues for quality and testability
- Collaboration both internally and externally
- Practice continual improvement for products and company actions & processes
- Help develop automated testing practices and processes
- Apart form a competitive salary you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed, professional team.
- You will be offered professional development and training tailored to your needs
- Fast-track career progression and the ability to take ownership of your own client work
- Flexible working culture
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Social activities and company lunches
What do we want?
- An experienced Web Tester who strives to achieve the best working practices
- Experienced in Agile environments
- A great attitude, motivation and team spirit
- Passionate about delivering great results
- A sharp eye for detail
- A great communicator, both written and verbal
- A passion for technology and an in-depth understanding of web technologies
- Someone who wants to take ownership, shares knowledge and embraces direction and learning
- A personable manner, intuitive, diplomatic and respectful
Salary up to £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.