Senior Marketing Executive
- Market-leading provider of public sector training courses and events
- Execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid social, SEO, Adwords)
- Join a business looking to grow their marketing capability
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive to own the marketing strategy and end to end campaign management for a range of events in the public sector. The successful candidate will support the new Head of Marketing in defining a campaign strategy and marketing channel tactics. The objective is to grow and develop the paid visitor attendance for a portfolio of conference-led events. The successful candidate will have had experience of working in an events marketing role, experience of a broad range of channels (email, social - paid and organic, web, advertising), and experience of positively affecting campaigns. The Senior Marketing Executive will be a talented copywriter and want to teach, develop and lead more junior marketers.
- Responsible for creating and developing a delegate acquisition strategy for a range of conferences
- Development and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Working with the new Head of Marketing to be an advocate for wider marketing channel activity (social, paid advertising, web, content)
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to them on campaign successes
- Writing tailored marketing copy
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Experience working in a B2B events marketing role
- Strong email marketing experience (with HTML experience a plus)
- A relevant marketing degree
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Understanding of website and CMS systems
The Company: This media and events business are the market leaders within their sector. Targeting the public sector, this growing organisation is looking to expand its marketing department and this is a great chance for a Marketing Executive to take their next step on the career ladder.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-28,000
- Excellent company Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly