CRM Assistant Job, Seeking immediately available candidates - £120 per day
Your new company
A global architecture and design practice with studios across the world. A fast growing brand that has grown over the past few years and is continuously growing, using CRM to achieve corporate objectives.
Your new role
- You will be customising the Zoho CRM database to meet the needs of the business
- Co-ordinating the data cleaning process including external consultants and temporary staff
- Developing Zoho CRM integration with 3rd party applications like MailChimp
- Developing reports and dashboards that will enable marketing and bid managers to monitor performance
- Ensuring full integration and understanding of the Zoho mobile app
- Training the marketing and bid managers throughout the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working with other CRM systems (Zoho specifically)
- Previous experience being involved with the development and roll out of a CRM system
- Direct experience of data cleaning and management including data regulations
- Strong attention to detail
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate, set between £104 - £120 dependent on experience, and the opportunity to work for a leading global company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.