Web Developer - Creative & friendly agency
- Close knit agency with plans to expand.
- Wide variety of clients and projects so there’s never a boring day!
- Friendly team and relaxed atmosphere – perfect place to grow your skills.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have the ability to pick up new skills quickly and be adaptable in your daily tasks.
- As you’d expect from an agency, It’ll be a fast paced environment are which means you’ll need to be highly organized with great communication skills and be able to work confidently on you own or as part of a team.
- Having a portfolio of previous work to show alongside your application will be a huge bonus!
You’ll be thrown straight into the action! Depending on your current level of experience, you’ll either get straight to work on creative projects for an assortment of clients across the UK or if you’re a bit newer to the game, you’ll be given projects that will help you perfect your skillset and get used to the pace of the environment. They’ll need you to analyse requirements, create solutions and actively contribute to studio and client time scales. Develop themes, features, and bespoke plug-ins and implement and test projects thoroughly in an ordered and strategic way plus more. With the type of agency they are, you’ll have a voice in most daily discussions and so helping decide where the business moves towards going forward will be an important part of the role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They have a super-friendly team who are waiting for you to bring your excellent coding abilities on board. The offices are spacious, open-plan and a great place to be both creative and productive. This role will come along with a competitive salary (c£25K), and great bens. It’s a really exciting time to be joining them and it’ll be high profile work that any developer would want in their portfolio.
If this sounds too good to be true then get in touch with Jack now.