Account Manager- Personal PR
7 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Job Title: Account Manager- Personal PR
Location: London, South East England
Salary: Up to £38,000 depending on experience plus excellent bonus scheme and soft benefits
About The PR Agency
An excellent opportunity for an Account Director to join a fast expanding Top 15 Consumer PR Agency. An agency of around 75, with strongly established relationships working with well-known companies and their CEO's, as well as original start-up companies. This company has over 10 years' experience working in areas such as consumer & corporate PR as well as digital, crisis management & media training and are destined for more success in 2017!
They have won several awards over the years such as "Best for PR Agency" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As an Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe strong relationships are the key to their success! The opportunity for an Account Manager to join a company which puts personal development at the forefront. Many have started at interns and are now at Account Director level!!
About The Role
Due to continuing success within this sector, they are looking for an Account Manager to join. Based in the heart of London, this PR Agency offers a fun, creative and hardworking environment where you will be working harmoniously alongside the team to:
* Plan and implement cohesive PR strategies.
* Targeting consumer publications on behalf of business people, celebrities and businesses.
* Working to raise the media profile of clients alongside increasing their brand reputation and displaying them as experts in their field.
* Play a supporting role in New Business
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
A successful individual seeking to become a part of a creative and hardworking team environment, destined for continued success in 2017!
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Previous consumer PR experience and a genuine
* Advantageous, to have previous experience profiling companies & in personal PR.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven
In return from a company…
* Annual performance bonuses
* Friday Cocktails
* Regular monthly socials
* Free snacks in the office
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the role in more detail, email@example.com or 0203 826 1221.
Apply for Account Manager- Personal PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly