Junior PR Account Manager- Charity PR
Job Title: Junior PR Account Manager- Charity PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £34,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
I have a unique opportunity for a Junior Account Manager within a top, award winning consumer PR agency to sit within their charity team. You will have the opportunity to work on AMAZING clients within a company that offers excellent scope for progression. Many of their staff started as Interns and have gone on to progress up through the business.
This largely award winning PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is considered one of the best in the industry and have a strong work/social life balance. They are looking for a Junior Account Manager to work in their personable team and share their Friday cocktails with!
About The Junior Account Manager Role
As a Junior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded people who genuinely enjoy working for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Manager:
* You will have the chance to manage the intern programme and develop them throughout their professional career
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and amplify your press contacts at key networking events
* You will be able to develop and seek out new business opportunities and be able to maintain a very client facing role
* You will be able to get your clients story 'out there' and gain coverage across print and online publications
If you are currently a Junior Account Manager with previous consumer PR experience, now is your chance to join one of the top growing agencies. You will be able to work on clients such as the Salvation Army, Breast Cancer UK and National Schools Regatta.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Manager:
* You should have previous consumer PR experience as a Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager and a keen interest in the charity and not for profit sector
* Ideally you should have strong media relations and be confident in writing, editing and publishing both print and digital copy.
* You should also be confident in liaising with clients and guiding a team.
The Junior Account Manager role receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £34,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits such as 23 days holiday, excellent bonus schemes and regular socials. There is also immense scope for progression in this company with many of them having started as juniors and progressing up within the company. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Apply for Junior PR Account Manager- Charity PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly