Senior Account Executive- Financial Services
Role: Senior Account Executive- Financial Services
Salary: Up to £30K DOE
About the Financial Services Agency
This top 10 B2B PR agency specialise in integrated PR campaigns for financial services, professional services and corporate clients.
Based in the City, they have a particular expertise in B2B and corporate but cover a range of specialities including research on behalf of clients, CEO Profiling, Crisis/ issues management, thought leadership and new product offering.
They also operate across a global network of partner agencies across EMEA, Asia-Pac and the US, and fully committed to expanding their international presence.
They're a very young team (the MD is only 35!) and they have a lot of fun together - lots of socials - free team breakfast every Monday and team lunch every Wednesday, plus dinners and socials monthly. They also have a very relaxed culture, with a flexi working policy for all team members.
The Role: Senior Account Executive - Financial Services
The new Senior Account Executive will be working with a mix of clients from the financial services industries, including the likes of EY and HSBC. You would report into the Associate Director, and have some juniors reporting underneath you. You will be running the day to day of campaigns, liaising directly with clients and liaising with senior level media, whilst also assisting the senior members of the team with strategic planning for the campaigns.
The ideal Senior Account Executive will:
* Currently work in a PR / Comms agency at Account Executive / Senior Account Executive level
* Have a real interest in the financial services space
* Be a solid client handler, being able to manage the day to day of accounts
* Have strong media contacts in nationals - print, online and broadcast
The successful Senior Account Executive will be offered a basic salary of up to £30K depending on experience.
In return, the Senior Account Executive can expect:
* 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday
* The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
* Complimentary team lunch every Wednesday, desk drinks on a Thursday and breakfast on a Monday morning
* Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
* Individual membership in the PRCA (MPRCA on business cards, email etc.)
* Bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
* Discounted gym membership
* Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcards
If you have the relevant experience for this Senior Account Executive role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Maya on email@example.com or 0203 826 1221.