Senior Account Director/ Associate Director- Property PR
Job Title: Senior Account Director/ Associate Director- Property PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding Property PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior Account Director/ Associate Director to join their vibrant and constantly growing property PR team. The agency has a large number of huge clients such as the Berkeley group, Melia group and the V&A.
This award winning Property PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, has experienced a huge amount of growth recently which is expected to continue into the future. As a Senior Account Director/ Associate Director you will be managing a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Senior Account Director/ Associate Director Role
As a Senior Account Director/ Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide directions on the companies PR strategy and make a genuine difference.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Director/ Associate Director:
* You will have the opportunity to take a lead on some major account accounts such as Berkeley group, Carlyle group and a Luxury regeneration project in central London.
* You will be able to develop new client relationships and take a leading role in extending your business contacts
* You will have the chance to manage various client's budgets.
If you are a switched on, driven individual with proven previous experience as a Senior Account Director/ Associate Director in the property industry, now is your chance to apply as a Senior Account Director/ Associate Director in a high profile, growing company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Director/ Associate Director:
* Previous Senior Account Director/ Associate Director experience in Property PR.
* Good media skills and excellent writer with some strong media contacts in the property industry.
* Proven track record in new business and managing a team below you
* You should be a good decision maker as well as a good leader who rewards their team.
The Senior Account Director/ Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary of £50K to £65K depending on experience and includes excellent company benefits (including a zones 1-3 travel card to name but a few!!). First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role/ Associate Director send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.