PR Account Manager- Luxury Lifestyle PR
Role: Account Manager- Luxury lifestyle
Salary: Up to £35K
Location: Central London
About the Luxury Lifestyle PR Agency
Well established independent lifestyle PR agency set up by one person 10 years, growing rapidly to 40 people today, and with huge growth plans, making progression generally very quick. The agency has 4 divisions; 'Brand PR', 'Luxury Lifestyle PR', 'Marketing, Events and Digital', and 'Content Creation / Brand Partnerships'. The divisions work in tandem together to produce integrated, award winning campaigns.
They work across UK and International briefs, and actually implement the global work, not just oversee it - there are huge opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and you get to travel the world!
They provide a huge investment into external training for everyone at all levels, and they are extremely good at rewarding their team - you will definitely be recognised for your hard work, whether it's a dinner for you and a friend, or a long weekend off, they make sure you're looked after!
The role -Account Manager
They are seeking an Account Manager to join their luxury lifestyle team - the team is extremely successful, and growing from strength to strength - they've doubled in size in the last year, and are winning new business all the time. It's a great time to join them - you can make a tangible difference (you won't just be a number), but they're also already successful & well established.
Their clients range across hotels, tourist boards, restaurants and ski resorts - the accounts are exciting, substantial and superb for an Account Manager to kick start their career on.
As an Account Manager you will:
* Develop and lead PR strategies from creation through to execution
* Recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage
* Act as key point of contact to clients
* Supervise Account Executive's activity and workload
* Participate in new business development including proposal writing
The Account Manager should:
* Have circa 3 year's experience working in PR (at least Senior Account Executive level)
* Have experience working with luxury client accounts
* Have fantastic media contacts across a wide range of media outlets
* Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The new Account Manager will receive:
* Up to £35K basic salary - depending on experience
* 25 days holiday
* Performance related bonus
* Personalised training and development programme
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Maya Patel on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1221
Apply for PR Account Manager- Luxury Lifestyle PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly