Account Manager - Food & Drink PR
Job Title: Account Manager - Food & Drink PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 (dependant on experience) + profit share bonus , subsidised gym membership, international assignments, tailor-made training and development programme, pay day lunch, 6 month appraisals, breakfast club, flexi-working
About The PR agency
Our Client is a market leading, consumer and B2B communications agency, delivering fully integrated PR, digital marketing, video and design strategy. They have over 30 years' experience within the PR space and have expanded into global markets with offices in New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Dubai. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of the FMCG team within this award-winning consumer and B2B PR agency.
As an agency they have built up firm relationships with some exceptional blue chip brands. Their current portfolio boasts clients such as: Schweppes, Siemens, Vitamix, Jim Beam, Genting Casinos, Radisson Hotel Group, Purina, Anchor and The Food Doctor to name a few!
The Agency promote a healthy work-life balance and offer a benefits package to be rivalled! They regularly go on group socials and genuinely are a lovely team of people.
About the Account Manager Role
If you are a passionate Account Manager, specialising in both B2C and B2C communications for FMCG brands, this could be an ideal next step in your career. This global consumer agency are looking for a seasoned, strategically minded and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their team and lead on some of the agencies key accounts.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Plan and create strategies for a variety of B2C & B2B clients within food and beverage space
* Create new business opportunities - both identifying leads and putting together & closing proposals
* Line manage junior members of the team, and oversee the wider team & support in their development
* Maintaining a senior level, strategic role in client management
* Maintaining excellent, senior level press contacts across all relevant publications
* Organising Events, brand partnerships & celebrity engagement
Are you a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, and want to take your career to the next level by working on high profile B2B and B2C PR campaigns for market leading brands? If so then look no further!
Essential skills and competencies of the Account Manager:
* Flexibility and an ability to problem-solve
* Ability to manage large budget clients and have experience on the financial/budget side of an account.
* Extensive network of industry contacts (both trade and consumer is ideal)
* An interest in managing and mentoring a team
* Excellent new business credentials
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits:
* New business bonus scheme, team and individual
* Subsidised Gym
* Pay day lunch
* Breakfast club
* Training and development programme
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1221.