Digital Senior Marketing Executive
- Help create and report on PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Manage social media advertising.
- Write weekly reports on key performance indicators such ROI per channel.
- Provide creative input for the ecommerce channel.
- Help identify key performance trends to drive revenue.
- Work with the wider marketing team on product launches, campaigns and events.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Legal Sector experience is highly desirable.
- Must have experience of web analytics.
- Advanced excel and reporting skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be a strong communicator written and verbal.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK760996. in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.