PR Account Executive
Account Executive - Top 150 agency
£22,000 - Central London
Ideal role for an Account Executive with 6 month paid experience to join one of the top digitally focused agencies in London. You'll get to work with a range of varied high profile clients and this agency have an excellent track record for training and deelopment of staff…
A mainstay on PR week's top 150 most valuable list, this agency is hugely respected for their work and digital prowess. Their talented London team of over 60 people cover PR, Social Media, Content and digital marketing (Including PPC SEO) and work with an incredible list of iconic clients, as well some extremely interesting smaller start up brands. The agency is based in a bustling central London location and their offices are quirky and vibrant, providing plenty of brain fuel to keep your creative juices flowing. The agency is continuing to grow at an impressive rate and is now looking for an experienced Account Executive to join and develop with them.
Ideally, applicants for this role will have been a paid AE or junior AE for at least 6 months. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a clear understanding of all types of media: print, broadcast, online, influencers and how they work, what kind of content and style is appropriate for them
- Be adept at writing relevant newsworthy copy and adapting it according to media target
- Be confident interacting with your clients in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, building their confidence in you and your knowledge of their business.
- Need at least a basic understanding of social media and the various channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat
- Be happy working on varied accounts some with a B2B focus and others with a B2C focus
If you're keen on joining a respected agency who invest in their staff and allow them to develop, then this role is for you. The agency is one of the front runners when it comes to their digital/social/content offering and they work with some amazing clients in many sectors. Finally, the agency offer a great benefits package which includes, 25 days' holiday, Company pension, healthcare and a dedicated training plan and budget for each employee.
If you think you have the experience this agency would be interested in, then I'd love to hear from you…