PR Director - Financial Services / Asset Management, Property and Private equity
Our client is one of the most respected names in communications. The teams are highly talented experts in their fields, combining the expertise of bankers, fund managers, in-house investor relations, former journalists and creative communications professionals as well as sector and transaction specialists.
A city based agency but their business ethos and perspective are international. They serve over 500 clients from new start-ups to some of the world’s largest listed companies, governments and other organisations from their offices in London and Internationally
Due to growth they are now seeking an experienced Director with specific experience in institutional financial services. You will work within their financial services team with clients across Asset Management, Property and Private equity. In addition offshore Financial services, Fintech and challenger banking experience would be useful.
- Strong media relations skills
- Knowledge and experience of running international, multi-agency campaigns
- Be able to run large, well known clients which require proactive, ideas-driven campaigns
- Specific experience of thought-leaders initiatives based around research and industry data
- You need to be a trusted self-starter willing to work with fellow senior colleagues as well as being able to work with more junior team members to help them grown and develop.
- You will join a busy, collaborative, hands-on team who pride themselves in the quality of their work and the respect they have for one another.
Other skills required include:
- Be able to lead new business pitches
- Have a network of industry and sector contacts in order to generate new business opportunities
- Have a strong understanding digital media and multi-channel communications techniques
- Have high standards of written work
- Be a strong verbal communicator and presenter
- Be well organised, enthusiastic
- Pride themselves in doing a great job
- Competitive Salary
- Free single cover private medical insurance
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme