Graduate Insight Analyst
Graduate Insight Analyst
Hampshire commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Portsmouth
Great opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing marketing consultancy which already has some great clients and is now looking for an Insight Analyst to join the growing team. As the insight Analyst, you will convey passion and enthusiasm for an understanding how data and analysis can be used to help clients make change making decisions.
- Client Delivery: Deliver analytic projects to specification and within allotted time converting resulting analysis into insight that addresses the business problem
- Insight: Translate and articulate complex scenarios and concepts to a non-technical and often diverse audience using appropriate narrative and visual techniques. Work with the internal Client Services Team and the clients' own Marketing Teams to accurately present results and recommendations.
- Data Manipulation: Manipulate client, 3rd party and internal data sets conducting migration, synchronisation, master data management and cleanse projects
- Reporting: Setup Automated Reports, Dashboards and present analysis in a variety of formats.
- Innovation: Contribute to the portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency. Create and improve processes and tools and contribute to best practices and internal development projects.
- Commercial Focus: Apply prior business knowledge to inform and influence all analysis and research projects ensuring they are anchored in the 'real world'
- Marketing: Gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across a wide range of channels, clients, and industries including the customer journey.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to leverage new software to deliver results
- Ability to derive novel and relevant insights from data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Effective time-management skills when under pressure
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.