Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention
Are you a Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing looking for a new challenge?
Have you looked after demand generation strategy across all segments?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Have you created win-back strategies to drive new customer acquisition?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Travel Company?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading consumer travel company is looking for a Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention to join their Marketing team and develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy across all segments. This role will own CRM, Acquisition and social and work with several external agencies, to support a fast-growth strategy.
The company is transforming the marketing team, they have recently appointed a senior level marketer to transform the team and take them to the cutting edge of consumer marketing. The company is a one of the most recognised bands in the UK and has 1,000s of visits to its website daily and looking for talented marketers to join the team and drive customer engagement and brand engagement.
Their culture is centred around empowerment & passion for their products with appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
This role's mission is to build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs (inbound, broad-based, account-based, and paid media strategies) to optimize lead-to-opportunity-to-deal funnel and drive pipeline for the business
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join their team and help us regrow the business.
This is a great place to work if you are looking to grow and develop into a commercially focused Marketer who is responsible for driving customer retention.
As a Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention you will join the wider Marketing team reporting directly into the Senior CRM Manager and be responsible for:
- Create and lead a demand generation program
- Identify new channels for inbound lead generation, including direct marketing, email marketing, paid search, content syndication, social advertising, etc.
- Monitor and analyse inbound lead performance in Salesforce and Data Management platforms.
- Re-imagine their current email marketing strategy, with a major focus on account-based marketing principles that will influence A/B testing, lead nurturing programs and landing pages
- Marketing automation - Using systems to manage campaigns, nurture the prospect base and manage customer communications. Responsible for database management.
- Manage content syndication channels and proactively search for new third-party lead sources
- Frequently interact with sales team on lead status/quality to optimize SQL conversion rates
- Reporting - Measuring and reporting on lead generation activities to assess ROI and maximise returns
The ideal candidate will have a hands on experience in Digital Marketing & CRM, they will be capable of leading a team with extensive experience in multi-channel marketing and must have the ability to take the lead on marketing & keep the customer at the heart of business endeavours.
The Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention role requires the following experience:
- Must have CRM and Digital Marketing Experience: PPC, `Dynamic Emailing, Social
- Understanding of blogger and influencer strategies
- Several years' experience in Marketing across multiple areas.
- Experience in working within commercially oriented environment.
- Extremely analytical and commercially minded.
- Commercially minded. Customer centric. Think out of the box. Challenge status quo. A passion for CRM and data
Title: Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention
Salary: £55k - £70k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Apply for Head of Demand Generation - Acquisition & Retention
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly