PR Account Manager ( Financial PR )
Job Title: PR Account Manager - Financial PR
About The Financial PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their well established and highly regarded Financial PR Agency in the heart of London.
This agency is specialist Financial and Corporate Communications Agency formed over two decades years ago based in the West End of London. As an Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe that within their business, clients come first and integrity is of the utmost importance. The Financial PR Agency pride themselves on excellent delivery of their work and through this they are known for their excellent client retention rates.
This agency deals with small start-ups through to FTSE-100 Listed companies and provides tailor made services in areas such as IPO's, M&A's and Crisis Management.
About The Account Manager - Financial PR Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical skills and Financial PR knowledge in an established Financial PR environment where the Senior Leadership team can impart unparallelled knowledge.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Coordinating PR programmes to support clients' business objectives
* Advising on and assisting in the preparation of communication materials - key messages, Q&A, presentations, announcements
* New business development initiatives (including pitching)
* Press analysis and summaries
* Briefing journalists on client stories
* Background research for current clients and new business
* Organising meetings and conference calls with the media and analysts
* Organising and attending press launches
* Preparing media distribution lists for press releases
* Conducting and compiling analyst feedback reports
* Researching forward features
If you are currently an Account Manager with the skills to match now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high profile Financial PR Company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Consultant/Senior Account Manager:
* An excellent understanding of Financial Markets including Private Equity
* Agency Side experience with 2-3+ years' experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary depending on experience and excellent benefits.
For more information about the Senior Consultant/Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.