Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client an iconic global retail player in Gaming have an exciting new role for their Marketing operations in the UK.
The Digital Marketing Manager position is responsible for supporting company objectives and targets for revenue, profitability, retention and growth by utilizing Web-based and other digital/electronic marketing channels, media, tools and techniques. You will work directly with Marketing / Agencies and internal departments to create, develop, implement, manage and evaluate customer-centric marketing and merchandising campaigns to achieve these goals and objectives.
Candidates must have experience with online marketing campaigns, affiliate programs, email, search engine optimization and other digital marketing vehicles. He or she should have experience across a range of customer acquisition and conversion tactics, and enjoy taking a hands-on approach to achieve results. Success will be measured by achievement of revenue goals along with customer acquisition and retention targets. Experience with social media and marketing campaigns across multiple consumer platforms is a plus.
- Design, create and implement digital marketing initiatives and strategies across channels and manage implementation and evaluate success of each program and initiative for assigned client list.
- Evaluate program and activity results to adjust digital strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions and improve site key performance indicators including revenue growth, traffic, close ratios, average order values and more.
- Create and enhance site design, layout, content, and navigation with a focus on customer usability, functionality, experience and ultimately revenue generation.
- Work closely with client to plan and implement strategies utilizing internal and external resources.
- Form productive relationships with all stakeholders, team members and cross-functional support groups to advance digital marketing initiatives; a team player.
- Gather operational and cross-functional support and confirm viability for all digital plans and programs prior to execution; and measure results post launch to determine success and plan future initiatives.
- Analyze numbers and metrics for campaigns and internal management detailing web site performance and digital marketing activities and results with summary, analysis, findings and recommendations to improve activity.
- Spend approximately 70% of your daily time driving revenue and marketing activities/initiatives.
Required Skill Sets
- Execution-oriented, self-starter and self-navigator who can prioritize high-value projects versus tasks in a fast-paced environment and balance demands of multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills, entrepreneurial attitude, proactive business style and excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving with creative approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues
- Building strong client relationships with Product Marketing teams, Agencies and resources, internally and eternally
- Achieve annual sales revenue targets and other goals for key accounts.
- Resolve technical and business problems in conjunction with management.
- Quantitative and analytical skills and full understanding of ROI analysis
- Proven leadership and collaborative skills across complex organization.
- Clear, concise and persuasive business writing skills.
- Works on related projects and/or assignments as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel & PowerPoint
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years having direct responsibility for web sites and digital marketing