3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting for a CRM Manager to join a highly progressive and ambitious growing car manufacturer. This role is offered on a maternity cover but is a fantastic opportunity, experience and exposure for a talented and driven individual.
This is a critical role to the business and you will be a key player in the management team developing the future marketing strategy and the delivery of the Aftersales Marketing Communications and CRM programmes with specific focus on growing Customer Retention, Parts and Accessory sales.
You will have overall responsibility of an Aftersales Marketing team (including contractor resource to support project work) who are responsible for the delivery of Aftersales Marketing Communications and CRM programmes.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have CRM experience ideally with an automotive manufacturer
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the aftersales market
- Experience of managing a team
- Extensive supplier management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate strong planning and management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Show the ability to work under pressure
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB98
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly