3 days left
- Job Role
- Project Manager
The Project Manager’s role is to oversee traffic and internal projects internally and to report to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate must be confident and self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running. In addition, agency experience either in production or traffic would be advantageous.
The Project Managers main role will be;
- Implementing new systems to improve transparency and access
- Main lead and contact with agencies on live briefs
- Managing internal ventures
- Assisting with driving projects incl. online campaigns, briefing clients, negotiating fees, producing estimates etc.
- Traffic Management - Creative and studio workflow allocation, manage creative time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and energetic team player who is able to work on their own initiative and not be afraid to make suggestions. They must be great communicator. No week is ever quite the same so they should be flexible, adaptable and well organised.
- A day off for your birthday
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Remote working as agreed during school holidays (Christmas, half terms, Easter and Summer).
This is an amazing role for the right person. Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this job email@example.com
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly