My client is an eCommerce consumer company that has a truly international presence. Headquartered in London they are a FTSE 100 business in the financial services space.
My client requires an SEO Manager to be responsible for the creation and implementation of their SEO. They need an experienced candidate who is goal orientated, and will have exceptional attention to detail. The position will deal with a large range of stakeholders and therefore requires outstanding interpersonal skills.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Manage the SEO agency as well as other stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of producing original editorial content.
- Strong technical on-page and off-page optimisation skills.
- Experience of online PR and social media in aiding SEO, including the understanding of
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to compile and write reports that demonstrate strong writing skills and the ability - to communicate clear, concise insights and recommendations
To apply for the SEO Manager role, please click the "apply" button, or contact David Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.