Head of Brand Development
Company: The Air Ambulance Service
Job Title: Head of Brand Development
Location: Central London
Highly competitive salary
About The Air Ambulance Service
The Air Ambulance Service (TAAS) is a leading emergency healthcare charity dedicated to saving lives, and due to organic growth they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Head of Brand Development. Their expert rapid response teams have completed thousands of missions since the charity was born into inception, saving thousands of lives. As a charity they receive no government funding and provide their services free of charge, thus relying on public donations to fund their work. This dynamic, hugely impactful charity is now expanding their marketing team, with the objective of developing their brand, increasing awareness and revenue and thus growing their capabilities and services as a charity. Based in the heart of London, this role comes with the opportunity to leave a legacy and make a huge difference to the charity saving lives.
About the Head of Brand Development role
You will act as a brand guardian, building a powerful brand to achieve national presence, positively impacting income growth.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Brand Development role:
- Develop the brand through powerful and engaging stories and messaging
- Take ownership of budget management and P&L, setting clear KPI’s Establish the charity as a thought leader within emergency healthcare
- Conceive innovative and thought provoking campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging across different channels
- Lead and inspire a team of 6, guiding the team to achieve common objectives
You’ll be an expert brand builder, a native storyteller. If you’re now looking to further your career within an ambitious charity where you can directly impact the charity’s capabilities to save more lives, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Skills and experience needed for the Head of Brand Development role:
- Extensive marketing communications experience for a charity, an FMCG or a big corporate
- Multi-million pound budget management experience
- Deep knowledge of different marketing communications channels, with knowledge of cutting edge digital platforms
- Collaborative leadership skills Highly entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set
The Head of Brand Development will receive a highly competitive salary.
For more information about the Head of Brand Development role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.