Brand Development Manager
Job Title: Brand Development Manager
About The Air Ambulance Service
The Air Ambulance Service, a rapidly growing UK charity organisation, is looking for an innovative Brand Development Manager to join their team based in central London. The Air Ambulance Service supports a team of rapid response medical volunteers across the UK. Receiving no government funding, this charity relies solely on public donations, trusts, lotteries and corporate sponsors meaning building the charity’s presence is paramount to its success and continued operation.
The Air Ambulance Service’s team of volunteers and medical professionals work hard to ensure that emergencies are responded to within just 13 minutes, whilst the national Children’s Air Ambulance operates as a flying intensive care unit for critically ill children when transferring between medical centres around the UK.
Already having performed thousands of missions since the charity’s inception, this role will be hugely impactful in raising brand awareness ensuring that the charity’s purpose is continually supported and thousands of lives can continue to be saved every year.
About The Brand Development Manager Role
As a Brand Development Manager, you will ensure the delivery of complex brand development campaigns, working across the full marketing mix and encompassing a range of communications channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Brand Development Manager:
· Work closely with the Head of Brand Development to develop and drive the implementation of the communications strategy, through innovative and engaging stories
· Support the development of the supporter journey, ensuring donator relationships remain at the heart of the organisation
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in branding across The Air Ambulance Service and the national Children’s Air Ambulance
· Co-create engaging and successful fundraising initiatives with fundraising team.
About The Successful Brand Development Manager
You will be a creative entrepreneur with a real passion for developing and building a brand with the ability to make a real difference for an excellent cause.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Brand Development Manager:
· Proven success in delivering major campaigns for FMCG, MNCs or a major charity
· Experience in developing communications strategies across a wide range of channels, including digital and social media platforms
· Strong planning and project management skills
· Involvement and knowledge of the third sector would be desirable.
For more information about the Brand Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
Apply for Brand Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly