Head of Social Media
2 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Social Media
Head of Social Media, Central London - £75,000 to £85,000
A world renowned broadcaster is on the lookout for a Head of Social Media to join the team, the broadcaster work on a wide selection of well-known titles across different genres. They have an in house digital team who work very much in the style of a digital agency, as Head of Social you will head up the social media team who devise and implement all social output to sit alongside the broadcast offering.
The role will involve taking full responsibility for all social media channels, social media marketing and monetization. Candidates will be experienced brand builders who are comfortable developing and building active social communities across social platforms, you will lead a team of five, however at large launches and certain times of the year this will increase to around 16 and will require the candidates to manage quick turnaround, fast moving social campaigns.
The Broadcaster is finding an increasing need to develop its social offering, this involves both the marketing and monetization side of things, there is a lot of scope within the role to develop the social offering across platforms that will have a huge audience and to be an integral part of the Broadcasters increasingly diverse digital offering and an important part of their commercial activities.
Candidates should come from a Social Media Background and should have held senior positions that have required strategic input as well as the ability to efficiently deliver multiple social campaigns. Ideally, this would suit candidates with an agency background, however, client side candidates may be considered, especially if they have media or broadcast experience. An interest in TV, how TV is marketed and how audiences can cross between social and TV will also be important, as will keeping ahead of new trends, platforms and tech.
- - Identifying objectives with digital and broadcast teams
- - Creating impactful social strategy
- - Manage delivery of all social channels
- - Working with TV show Producers on tone of voice and nature of editorial
- - Oversee all copy, content and campaign creation
- - Work with external partners on PR and content distribution
- - Evolve social media offering
- - Experience of live social media
- - Commercial acumen and monetization strategies
- - Product promotion
- - Understanding of affiliate display programmers
- - Maintaining partner relations with social platforms
- - Working to increase efficiency and effectiveness ( New social tools etc )
- - Working with research and analytics team
- - Reporting findings
- - Strategy and management of paid social campaigns
- - 5 years Social Media experience
- - Team management experience
- - Experience working on campaigns with high engagement levels
- - Expert knowledge of social web
- - Expert knowledge across all social platforms
- - Expert knowledge of content creation
- - Strong motivation skills
- - Great communicator
- - An interest in the relationships between TV and social
This is a great opportunity for a creative, entrepreneurial Head of Social to join a well-known broadcaster, the role will provide the opportunity to work on campaigns with huge audiences and create high quality, market leading social campaigns. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further.
Apply for Head of Social Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly