Social Media Strategist
Social Media Strategist, Central London - £35,000 to £40,000
The social media arm of a leading agency network is on the lookout for a Social Creative to join the team. The social media team work as a separate agency within the network, they are a fast moving, highly creative team who work on cutting edge social media campaigns for top level clients across multiple sectors.
The Social Creative is an integral part of the agency set –up, you will need to be up to date on all things social, content, platforms, emerging trends and innovation. You will be the go to within the agency for all things social, helping the client service team with strategy, helping the business directors understand and utilise new platforms for clients, and making sure the agency continues to create market leading, creative campaigns for clients.
The role will be a mixture of strategy and creative, you will lead social creative for clients and will be present in pitches, helping present creative social campaigns alongside the client service team and making sure all client understand how social media can benefit them and help them achieve their business aims. You will also work closely with the content creation team, making sure all content is completed to the highest standard and is in line with client expectations.
Candidates will need agency experience and the ability to work with multiple clients and utilise a varied tone of voice for each, social media strategy experience is a must, as is an understanding of all social platforms, emerging trends and tech. Candidates will also need the confidence to client face, ideally coming from a strategic account management background or a more creative strategic background that also involved client handling and/or pitch work.
- Responding to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Creating concepts, ideation and pitching
- Presenting ideas to clients
- Working closely with client service team
- Briefing and overseeing content creation team
- Working with data team to analysis project feasibility and success
- Keeping agency team up to date with emerging trends
- Developing understanding and encouraging utilisation of all things social media within team
- Thought leadership
- Strategic input on social campaigns
- 2+ years experience within strategic, client facing social media role
- Experience working on strategy and delivery of successful social campaigns
- Solid understanding of social media, emerging trends and how they can be part of a clients marketing strategy
- Experience of Analytics, social listening and content management tools- Ability to interpret data and create effective social campaigns
- Ability to act as a consultant to clients on all things social
- Client handling experience
- Pitching, presenting experience
- Ability to oversee creative work
- Proficient with Powerpoint, keynote etc
- Photoshop, After Effects, premiere Pro experience beneficial
- Keen eye for detail in regards to creative content
- Comfortable managing multiple projects for multiple clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Creative to join a leading agency and get the chance to create fantastic social campaigns for receptive clients who are keen to utilise emerging trends. If you feel you wold be interested please do get in touch to discuss further.