- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Who are we and what are we doing?
Being green is at the heart of everything we do. It’s where we started, it’s what was important to our founders and what is still important to us. When we began our journey in 2006 we were the very first environmentally friendly private hire company in London. We helped pave the way for the future of London’s environment and this is a fact we are very proud of. We don’t want it to stop there. We want to keep exploring new ways to improve and be the leaders in our industry by showing London what we can all do to help keep our city clean so that we can breathe easy. We are now looking for an individual who is as passionate about these issues as we are and is able to drive our marketing to the next level.
What we are looking for – Why you?
Do you thrive on the challenge of ensuring we understand our customers’ needs now and in the future? Do you have the vision, skills and drive to convert their needs into solutions? Do you want to be responsible for the creation and implementation of our marketing plan? Are you a graduate with a few years’ experience looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work with the rest of our team to transform our business and make a real impact? If so, then the Marketing Manager role could be for you and we would like to hear from you.
- Ability to lead and nurture a team, whilst enhancing it through handpicked recruiting.
- Create GTC’s marketing strategy and plan and be responsible for its delivery.
- Work with your team and the greater business to design, implement, and monitor campaigns that will lead to better brand recognition and growth of the company.
- Being able to tailor campaigns to both a more corporate B2B audience and a more relaxed B2C audience.
- Manage the Marketing budget to ensure the initiatives you design and implement deliver ROI.
- Create strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Improving our customer insight to ensure our products reflect a deep understanding of our customers’ expectations.
- Creation and management of marketing budget. Ensuring proper control and processes followed for all marketing expenditure.
- Marketing KPIs – ensure the correct statistics are being measured and reported on a weekly basis.
- With our Brand Manager, ensure tone of voice and brand guidelines extend across all marketing channels.
- Working internally and through agencies to constantly evolve our collateral.
- Degree in marketing required, CIM preferred.
- Strong communicator with excellent written English.
- Familiarity with SEO necessary
- A breadth of skills such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mailchimp, Meltwater, Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing roles.
- Experience in marketing a service in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Passionate about the environment and about social responsibility
- Creative and innovative with the ability to understand, analyse and use data to optimise marketing strategies.
Greentomatocars Company Mission and Values
Ethical transport to meet the needs of customers that does not cost the earth
We deliver great customer service
We are ethical
We care about everything we do
We improve everyday
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly