My client a global integrated agency is looking for an experienced Content Producer to support the commerce and Retail teams on-site at one of their leading blue-chip clients.
The purpose of the Role...
This role will be focused on driving a high performance and successful retail culture through close working with the teams to increase the client's market share in retail and deliver against annual revenue and profitability targets.
To deliver the agreed content plan for the category ensuring that the site is brand enhancing to the client and support the delivery of commercial objectives.
- Day to day product readiness, refinement and enrichment to maximise sales and profit
- Create, curate and coordinate the copy and content for the category, including executing all relevant promotions on time and reflecting the customer Plan
- Ensure the copy and content is legally compliant and accurate
- Maximise content and imagery to deliver a brand enhancing customer experience
- Commercially leverage content to drive sales
- Building close and collaborative working relationships across eCommerce and with Commercial Directorates
- Manage the provision of all reporting requirements to stakeholders
- Data accuracy & compliance
- ROI for content assets
- Content page engagement
- Communication - Clear and concise, influential
- Analytic - able to digest and understand numbers and determine their meaning.
- People - relationship-building, focus on customer, multicultural awareness
- Target driven & able to work under pressure - detail oriented
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience in a content production position, preferably with the retail sector and ideally with both direct and channel experience
- Demonstrable track record of driving consistent sales process and governance within a complex sales environment
- Demonstrable track record of over-achievement
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Strong content/copy production experience
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong IT skills - understanding and experience of Hybris an advantage
- Strong marketing knowledge
If interested in applying, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.