Social Media Account Executive
Social Media Account Executive - £22,000 to £28,000
A rapidly expanding social media marketing agency is on the lookout for a Social Media Account Executive to join the team, the agency work with a wide selection of clients on social media and search campaigns.
The role will involve working with the Senior Account Manager, working across multiple clients managing accounts, influencing strategy and managing the delivery of campaigns. The agency uses their own software as a content calendar, you will also be involved in the implementation and training of the content calendar. You will be the day to day contact with clients, managing their expectations through the delivery process and making sure client agency relations remain strong. You will assist the senior members of the team in developing bespoke social media strategy as well as analysing campaigns and reporting back to the client.
Candidates will need agency experience working on social media campaigns, client side applicants may be considered if they have managed delivery and strategy in-house. Alongside social media experience, search and PPC experience will be important, as will the ability and confidence to manage client relations. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate to join an agency that will allow them to be heavily involved in accounts, strategy and client handling.
- - Responsible for managing delivery of social campaigns
- - Managing client and internal approval
- - Assisting senior teams on strategy
- - Liaising with clients via email, phone and face to face
- - Great communication with external and internal stakeholders
- - Briefing social and paid advertising posts to creative teams
- - Client research and workshops
- - Accompanying senior teams to meetings and pitches
- - Assisting with delivery, costs, timings etc
Requirements will include:
- - 1+ year working on social media campaigns
- - PPC and search experience
- - Attention to detail
- - Up to date with social trends and emerging platforms
- - Ability to manage multiple projects
- - Ability to manage client relations
- - Experience working with clients from a variety of sectors
- - Great communicator. Presentation skills beneficial
- - Client service focussed
- - Commercially minded
This is a great opportunity for an AE to join a rapidly expanding agency, you will get the chance to really get involved with all aspects of campaigns, as such, it is a great chance for the right candidate to develop their skills and work with a variety of clients. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further.