Account Manager - Promotions, Partners, Licensing - Best-in-Class BTL London Agency - To £28k
Account Manager - Promotions / Partners / Licensing - Best-in-class BTL London Agency - To 28k
This best-in-class London agency, with a strength in BTL marketing and retail marketing, is on a roll creatively and winning new business. They excel at organic growth and working across FMCG and retail-led clients.
They now need an Account Manager to join their global team delivering award-winning work across partnerships, licensing, promotions and more.
The role entails working on an global food brand, helping to drive one of their iconic properties - kids and family marketing experience is an asset.
As Account Manager at this agency, ideally with a strong FMCG background, you'll be joining a well-established team with solid delivery and client service.
The Account Manager must also have the confidence to help lead key projects through their development life cycles and of course liaise with senior stakeholders internally and externally. You'll be treated as one of the team from day one, not just an 'extra pair of hands'.
Key requirements for the Account Manager:
- At least 3+ years BTL agency experience
- Solid promotional, production and partner experience
- Understanding and experience of print, retail, packaging, premiums and branded goods
- Kids / family marketing a huge asset
- Solid pair of hands, able to 'get on with things' - a trusted resource
- Able to drive relationships and client confidence quickly through delivery and communication
- Solid creative eye - comfortable to critique creative
If you, as an Account Manager want to join a superb agency, work on one of the largest, global food brands and help to drive truly 'global' work - then get in touch quoting MG7298.
There is an excellent package and remuneration at this agency, paying to £28k, depending on experience.
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com