Are you a Marketing Executive who has a base level understanding of digital marketing but is keen to learn more? If so, then this could be the ideal next step for you to join a growing Professional Services company and develop your career in marketing.
Working as part of a team you will play a key part in delivering the firm's marketing strategy. You will own the creation and delivery of communications to both new and existing customers, and work closely with the digital team to develop strategic digital projects. It is essential that you have a basic understanding of SEO, PPC and social media and are keen to learn more!
You will also help to plan events, develop marketing materials, assist with budget management and help to report on the success of the campaigns - a great role for progressing your career.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing role
- Proven track record in planning and managing full mix marketing communications campaigns
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Commercial focus and analytical ability
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.