Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Based in Dorchester, Dorset
- 1 year contract
The purpose of this role within the Woods Furniture digital team is to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to meet business objectives.
It will suit someone with at least two year’s experience of digital marketing, ideally in a retail and/or e-commerce environment.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all things digital, including e-commerce and digital marketing and a passion for interiors.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns through the year, with an activity calendar to manage digital marketing activity (website, email, social media and blogs) around these campaigns
- Setting objectives and targets for these campaigns and measuring their success
- Constantly seeking out best practice and competitor analysis to improve our use of digital marketing
- Creating digital marketing assets for our website and digital channels in line with our digital brand
- Digital savvy with a keen interest in all things digital including e-commerce and digital marketing
- Previous experience of retail and/or e-commerce
- Good standard of education
- Excellent written skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a small digital team
- Experience of Photoshop, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree educated
- An interest in interior design
- SEO experience and PPC
NO AGENCIES Please
Apply for Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly