Head of Digital Optimisation
Head of Digital Optimisation - Agency - London - £60,000
We are looking for a Head of Digital Optimisation to develop an Analytics practice for a London based Creative Technology Agency. This is a great role for an Analytics Manager (agency or client side) who is looking to step up and build an analytics practice.
The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for Digital analytics, web site conversion & optimisation. You will be primarily responsible for delivering optimisation products and services both used within and sold externally to new and existing clients.
* Ability to plan, execute & manage high-quality landing page optimisation projects and website usability audits in a timely manner and within budget.
* Ability to troubleshoot and spot existing issues with Client optimisation tests/projects & landing pages and present results internally or externally through the production of high-quality documentation, as well as verbally.
* Produce detailed client facing website audits & usability reports, identifying areas of opportunity to improve conversion through usability enhancements.
* Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimisation test set ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high-quality documentation.
* Produce client-facing reports containing analysis, surfacing trends and recommending areas for improvement of both websites and related marketing activity.
* Confident in face-to-face client interaction and pitching the agencies analytics proposition.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
It is vital that the new Head of Digital optimisation brings a lot of knowledge with a number of analytics tools, as they will have a degree of influence o what tools the agency uses. E.g. Tools; Cubit. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Web platform, Maximiser
* Experience working on the creation, optimisation and management of Landing Pages
* Experienced in using A/B and multi-variant testing technologies.
* Understanding of agencies client marketplace and informed in new and emerging initiatives and tech
* Understanding of how to use web analytics & user behavior monitoring data.
* Understanding of how to apply user-centred interaction design & mainstream usability principles & methodologies when forming optimisation recommendations.
* Ability to train clients on Conversion Optimisation.
* Confident in guiding and managing other individuals.
To apply for the Head of Digital Optimisation position click"Apply" or send your CV to Ymirsamadi@welovesalt.com