Digital Editor - Sports/Hospitality
I am representing an internationally renowned hospitality brand who are seeking a Digital Editor to join their small marketing team as they look to enhance their online and mobile offering. This is an exciting opportunity for a savvy Online Editor to create compelling content that has global reach.
The Digital Editor will be responsible for:
- Owning and delivering the Digital Content strategy for the brand across website, mobile app, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Create, Edit and Produce Video content to be used for digital platforms, as well as for live events.
- Copywriting for digital channels and ensuring all content is proof read before it goes live, meeting tone of voice guidelines.
- Manage a junior member of the team
- Use data and insight to drive decision making
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience planning and delivering an exciting digital content strategy that encompasses website content, video, social media etc.
- Fantastic copywriting skills and an excellent grasp of English grammar - English must be your mother tongue.
- Strong understanding of SEO, Video editing, Google Analytics and CMS functionality - being able to translate technical requests into laymans terms would be highly advantageous.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at senior level to gain buy in.
- Experience managing / mentoring team members
- Heaps of gumption with an equal measure of diplomacy!
To apply for the exciting role, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment.
Apply for Digital Editor - Sports/Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly