CRM Manager - (Maternity Cover)
At Rank Group Our aim is to be the UKs leading multi-channel gaming operator. With Grosvenor Casinos being the UKs largest multi-channel casino operator and Mecca being a leading operator of bingo clubs, we are certainly on our way to achieving our goal.
We are currently looking for a commercially aware and analytical CRM manager to join the Mecca Marketing team. You will be charged with the strategic planning and optimisation of the retail CRM programme for Ranks bingo brands including Mecca and Luda. The key focus of your role will be to increase loyalty, life-time value, cross-sell and reactivation whilst also reducing churn.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To support Marketing Director & Marketing team in all aspects of CRM strategy for Mecca Bingo.
- Management of 2/3 staff
- Create and deliver segmented end to end customer lifecycle
- Manage the 2.1million annual retention budget to deliver against the KPIs mentioned above.
- Manage the campaign management tools, overseeing journeys, data feeds and continually optimizing them
- Own key CRM supplier relationships to ensure we get best VFM & service in terms of the communications we send.
- Take responsibility of all copy and messaging to customer base (across multi comms channels i.e. email, SMS, DM, Push & telemarketing)
- Manage and drive opt in rates to maximize our reach from outbound comms.
- Apply customer segmentation to all campaigning to ensure customers receive the right messaging and offers at all points of the lifecycle
- Always look to introduce new innovative CRM into the business (push notifications, rich media SMS, micro segmentation etc) to take CRM to the next level and differentiate our brand from competitors
- Taking ownership of signing off all email HTML build in order to deliver best practice standards (& ensure messaging is compatible with mobile / tablet devices)
- Manage Mecca campaigns using all forms of the marketing mix and to work closely with the other departments to ensure consistency, integration and synergy for best possible ROI (this may require you to travel to other offices)
- Take ownership of the set up of CRM promotions & ensure that the customer contact centre are fully briefed and up to speed with all CRM communications.
- Work on the Adobe campaign management project, delivering Phase 2 of the build
- Work closely with data science team to continue to implement propensity modeling into CRM campaigning and lifecycle comms
- Work on data strategy and customer lifecycles for potential new brands
The successful candidate should display strong marketing skills, in particular have experience in Adobe/Salesforce campaign management tools (or equivalent) be enthusiastic and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Marketing experience within gaming preferred
- Proven track record of creating and executing segmented end to end customer lifecycle journeys
- Computer experience - must be competent (intermediate to advanced) in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced HTML and Photoshop skills
- Experience with CRM or Email marketing software essential (eg.Emailvision/SmartFocus/Silvepop/Salesforce/Adobe)
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent
Maternity Cover: 6 months with monthly rolling thereafter
Start date: July 2017
Apply for CRM Manager - (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly